Outline

1926
Terasaka Iron Works was founded by Seigoro Terasaka, first president. Started production of scroll chucks.
1937
Moved from Osaka city to Yao city to respond to the increased production demand.
1945
Became a public company with the capital of one million yen.
1956
Was qualified to JIS according to the factory standardization law.
1962
Increased the capital to 60 million yen.
1965
Entered into a technical tie-up with Pratt Burnerd Limited (UK).Started production of Multi-size Collet Chucks.
1969
Entered into a technical tie-up with N.A.Woodworth Company (USA).Launched development of Design Power Chuck.
1974
Increased the capital to 101.88 million yen.
1976
Started development and production of Die Changing System.Established Sumoto Plant.
1977
Developed Pin-arbor Chucks.
1978
Started providing our technology [of manual chucks] to Hwacheon Gear Works Co., Ltd. (South Korea).
1983
Increased the capital to 112 million yen.
1987
Developed Chuck Changing System. Increased the capital to 158.64 million yen.
1988
Developed Automatic Die Changing System. Established the Chubu sales office.
1989
Received the SME Research Center Award.
1990
Issued a private bond. Received the SME Research Center Award.
1995
Developed Multi-jaw Chuck for thin-walled workpieces.
1999
Developed Swing Pin-arbor Chuck for the work-pieces to jump-grip.
2000
Obtained ISO9001 Quality Management System certification.
2001
Established the Kanto sales office.
2002
Developed UBL & Multi-Jaw / Combination Design Chuck.
2004
Concluded mutual service agreement in Japan and Europe with FORKARDT.
2006
Sumoto Factory moved to new place (Kido in Sumoto city)
2008
Concluded mutual service cooperation agreement of SOUL brand products with ITW India.
2009
Reduced the capital to 95.18 million yen.
2013
Entered comprehensive tie-up with FORKARDT Inc (U.S.A.).

ページの先頭へ